Siamese cats have handsome blue eyes. This combined with their black points on their face, paws and tales make them a very striking cat. In this Sunday Selfie Blog Hop, sponsored by The Cat on My Head, Linus shows just how handsome these cats can be. With their chatty behavior and Velcro personality, they are not for everyone. But, Paws would not trade this handsome kitty for anything.

Siamese cats have handsome blue eyes

Siamese Cat Linus shows off his handsome blue eyes

Siamese Cats have handsome blue eyes

Even outside, Siamese Cat Linus shows off his handsome blue eyes

Siamese cats have handsome blue eyes

Siamese cat Linus looks at the ceiling with his handsome blue eyes

Do you have a favorite cat? What makes that cat so special? At the Paws household, all my cats are special, and no 2 have ever been the same? Share your thoughts about your special felines?

This Sunday Selfie Blog Hop is sponsored by:

Sunday Selfie Blog Hop

This Sunday Selfies Blog Hop is being hosted by Cat on My Head

About the Author

22 Responses to Siamese Cats have handsome blue eyes

1. Linus is handsome! Mom loves us both equally for our different personalities and quirks 🙂

2. LP says:

Linus is handsome indeed! Our Mama loves us all equally because each of us is equally unique 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

3. We love all your Selfies. Baby’s got blue eyes…just a purrfect song for Linus 😀 All Granny’s cats were favourites, but they all had a different purrsonality, that made each one very special. Pawkisses for a Happy Day 🙂 <3

They indeed are all very different which makes them very special. Every time I think about blue eyes, I think of Frank Sinatra. Guess I’m kinda dating myself…

4. Linus is very handsome! No favorites here…the mom loves all of us.

5. Torties are always #1 in my heart, but I adore Siamese and would love to adopt one someday.

6. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Linus is like a twin to Pipo. Minko has baby blue eyes, while Pipo’s are more sapphire-like.
    Well, we love meezers too! Can you tell? MOL!!
    Great selfies today!
    MIAOW!

Linus is very handsome. I agree, all cats are different. I love my 13 for each of their unique qualities.

8. speedyrabbit says:

OMB those eyes are beautiful,xx Speedy

Linus is very handsome.

10. Who could trade a blue eyed wonder such as you, Linus, you are perfect, like your selfies. purrs ERin

11. Hope you have a wonderful day!

12. Oh, Linus, are YOU handsome! I suspect Bear is part Siamese because he’s VERY VERY vocal and he’s “velcro cat” too. Add his lean, long build and dental problems (the vet said it was more common in them – I haven’t found any proof of that though) … and I have my suspicions 🙂 Siamese are magnificent creatures!

Sorry Bear has dental issues. I’m not aware of that being an issue with Siamese, but good to know. Lean and long and handsome they are. Bear sounds like he’s one very special kitty!

13. Beautiful blue eyes and great selfies!

The Florida Furkids

Catpersonable BJ Bangs

At Paws for Reflection, we're serious about cats, writing about cat health, cat rescue and cat news. We delve into why cats are the absolute best soul mates. We spring in a little humor with lots of travel tips, photos and a few feline tales, making Paws for Reflection a must stop for cat information on the cat crazed Internet. BJ is an award-winning blogger/journalist, communications professional and photographer.

Follow Paws on Social Media

Fix Felines by Five Month Initiative

Siamese Rescue Volunteer

GRAND Galleries

A baby kitty is an ideal ice breaker when it comes to networking.

Paws is a Top 50 Cat Blogger