My cats are my true soulmates. We spend hours entertaining one another, and there’s no doubt they love me as much as I love them, all 5 of them.
Today, Paws shares 10 ways to tell if your cat is your true soulmate.
- You spend hours lovingly gazing at one another.
- You let your cat sleep on your face.
- Sharing dinner at the kitchen table or counter is an everyday occurrence.
- You can’t wait to see your cats when you are driving home from work.
- When you go shopping, you always stop by the cat section to buy kitty a new toy.
- You spend hours swapping cat stories with your friends.
- The time you’re not talking about your cat, you are talking to your cat.
- Halfway through your vacation, you can’t wait to get home to see your cat.
- At night, you spend hours tossing and turning if there’s not a cat in your bed.
- On the weekend, you watch Netflix rather than going out to the movies so you can snuggle with your cat.
Is your cat your soulmate? What special bonds do you have? Please share your thoughts and comments. To keep up with the latest Paws News, sign up for our email list and receive your FREE Guide to Stop Kitty from Destroying Your Sofa.