My cats are my true soulmates. We spend hours entertaining one another, and there’s no doubt they love me as much as I love them, all 5 of them.
Today, Paws shares 10 ways to tell if your cat is your true soulmate.
- You spend hours lovingly gazing at one another.
- You let your cat sleep on your face.
- Sharing dinner at the kitchen table or counter is an everyday occurrence.
- You can’t wait to see your cats when you are driving home from work.
- When you go shopping, you always stop by the cat section to buy kitty a new toy.
- You spend hours swapping cat stories with your friends.
- The time you’re not talking about your cat, you are talking to your cat.
- Halfway through your vacation, you can’t wait to get home to see your cat.
- At night, you spend hours tossing and turning if there’s not a cat in your bed.
- On the weekend, you watch Netflix rather than going out to the movies so you can snuggle with your cat.
Is your cat your soulmate? What special bonds do you have? Please share your thoughts and comments. To keep up with the latest Paws News, sign up for our email list and receive your FREE Guide to Stop Kitty from Destroying Your Sofa.
Luke, my 14 yr old Tonkinese, is my soulmate, he is my family. I desperately miss him if away. he sleeps on my face or with his face on my shoulder next to mine. I consider him still young, for many years to come may he be blessed with health.
Cats are just the best, and they are our soulmates.
My cat, Luke, is my soul mate. I desperately miss him if I’m away. He sleeps on my face or shoulder with his head next to mine. I hope we are reincarted together because I can’t ever picture life without him. He’s only 14 so hopefully many years to come with him!
Luke is a Tonkinese, most loving cat in the world!
Cats, no matter what kind, are the best.
I hope you have many years together, and I believe we do reunited with all our loved ones, with fur and without.
Angel was Granny’s soulmate cat, they were always together…but now I make sure that Granny finds another soulmate in me 😉 Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday 🙂
My Mom’s cat was her soul-mate. Now she’s gone, he has finally adopted me as his protector. Took awhile though.
Our kitties are just the best. Good luck on your book. I’ll look forward to reading it.
Hahahaha! That all could have been 100% true for Oskar the Samoyed. He truly was my Soulmate and I miss him terribly to this day 5 years since he passed. Apart from the hours gazing lovingly at each other, all the rest are so true! Thank goodness I have enough crazy cat friends so that we can all laugh at ourselves 🙂
Our pets are more than pets. They indeed are our bestest friends and our soul-mates.
I replied ‘yes’ to every single one of them. I actually just finihsed the first draft of a book about my cat Avalon, that’s how special he was to me. We both found a way to turn each other into better, happier and more grounded beings. If that’s not proof that we’re soulmates, than I don’t know what is 🙂