10 signs your cat is your true soul-mate
My cats are my true soul-mates. We spend hours entertaining one another, and there’s no doubt they love me as much as I love them, all 5 of them.
Today, Paws shares 10 ways to tell if your cat is your true soul-mate.
- You spend hours lovingly gazing at one another.
- You let your cat sleep on your face.
- Sharing dinner at the kitchen table or counter is an everyday occurrence.
- You can’t wait to see your cats when you are driving home from work.
- When you go shopping, you always stop by the cat section to buy kitty a new toy.
- You spend hours swapping cat stories with your friends.
- The time you’re not talking about your cat, you are talking to your cat.
- Half way through your vacation, you can’t wait to get home to see your cat.
- At night, you spend hours tossing and turning if there’s not a cat in your bed.
- On the weekend, you watch Netflix rather than going out to the movies so you can snuggle with your cat.
Is your cat your soul-mate? What special bonds to you have? Please share your thoughts and comments.