September is Happy Cat Month, and Paws shares 10 reasons why my cats are happy all year-long.
- We have lots of TLC, so much so that our mummy stays up an hour or so after work – some a 13 hour plus day – to play with us.
- We have lots of toys to play with and even each other.
- We get canned food twice a day. Thanks Mummy. We like that.
- We are happy that we are all spay/neutered. Thank goodness we don’t have to deal with all those ‘heat’ swings. We feel good all the time,and there’s a whole bunch of illness we won’t get.
- We visit the vet at least once a year – sometimes more if we are sick. Mommy says she takes better care of us than herself, and that’s true.
- Mommy buys Feliway so we keep calm and don’t chase the oldest cat so much. He really is a scardy cat, and is fun to chase.
- We get to go outside, but only on supervised visits, so mummy knows we are safe and out of harms way.
- Mummy spreads out the TLC so we each get lap time, sometimes all 5 together.
- We have lots of places to snuggle up for a nap, some in the sunshine, some hidden from the other cats.
- We have the best life. Our mummy makes sure we do!
Are your cats happy during September, which is Happy Cat Month, and all year-long? Please weigh in and share your comments on why your cats are happy. That’s Paws’ goal – to make not only our cats, but all cats – happy!