Cats’ Holiday Gift Wish List
It’s official – the holiday shopping season is in full gear, and we ask what’s on your cats’ holiday gift wish list. Here we share 10 items that are a must for my cats.
Catnip – oh, it just feels so good and makes us kitties a tad giddy
- Play mice – bit and small, and even a few of the real thing, to chase, toss, pounce and stalk!
- Toys, toys, and more toys. It’s easy for us stealthy felines to get bored. Variety is the spice of life.
- A microchip so we ever get lost or fall prey to a natural disaster or some other unpleasant happening, we can easily find our human, and be united with our feline siblings.
- Delectable treats – lots of treats – preferably in chicken, because that’s our favorite. Yum!
- New pillows, comforters, and blanked, and even new kitty beds so we’ll have lots of soft cushy places to snuggle up.
- A gift certificate for the latest cat video so we won’t get bored when we are home alone, and the other kitties, are too worn out to play.
- Kitty music. We love to hear music, and especially the ones that are centered around cats. Cats rock!
- An extension of the cat superhighway. We all know us kitties love high places, the more the better.
- More lap time – we just love to sit in our human’s lap, even if we share with another one of our cat family.
Has your cat told you what they want for special gifts this holiday season? Do you buy gifts for your cats for the holidays? Do you wrap them and put them under the tree? Please weigh in on the discussion and share your thoughts.