Can cats & our pets go to heaven? 47% of American pet owners think they can

1. A book called, “Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates” re read over and over by myself for almost a year after losing our Harley was what got me through!

Sounds like a great book. I’ll have to check it out. We always remember our furry friends no matter how long they have been gone.

2. Aimable Cats says:

In the Genesis story, Adam was taking care of animals before the Fall — even before he met the woman.

Even if they aren’t the ones we knew and loved on earth, it would be reasonable to expect there would be animals in heaven.

About the time my Butler Prettycat (2011-2012) died, I dreamt I saw him sitting with Sandy Cat (1983-2004).

3. Jo Singer says:

Several years ago we unexpectedly lost a beautiful 8 year-old seal-point Siamese male named Mousie Tongue. He had been struggling with a chronic condition and had just had successful surgery to fix the problem. But while he was in recovery- after a few days his condition worsened and six weeks later- after being in the I.C.U. he died in my arms while I was visiting him. The tears still flow when I write about him.

Every one in awhile when I am sitting on the living room couch I see a bright white light flash on the wall of the adjacent room – Mousie’s favorite room- and I feel a joy inside that is also unexpected. This happens every few months in fact since he went to the Rainbow Bridge. I know it is Mousie telling me that he is ok and that he just wants to remind me that he is waiting for me when it is time- to join him and the other angel kitties that I so deeply loved.

As far as I am concerned that is proof enough for me that there is a Rainbow Bridge- a place in Heaven where all our beloved angel pets wait for us.

I hope to meet up with two of my horses also:) That would be the icing on the cake.

4. Penelope says:

HMMMM, Heaven…?
    Just to confuse things,
    We believes in an afterlife and reincarnation. And cycles. We are more Buddhist in our faith and believe that souls (animals , people) experience death and rebirth (at various levels) until they reach Nirvana.
    Now don’t get us onto Karma!
    Nellie’s Mom

5. Diane Reaves says:

My late husband found Katya for me a couple of months before he died because he didn’t want me to be alone. He wasn’t a fan of cats, but he said she was the nicest cat we’d ever had. When I tell her she is my gift from Graham, she reacts to my words in a special way. I think she knows who I’m talking about and I think he stays in touch with her, just as he stays in touch with me. I don’t know if she’ll be with us when I die, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Cats have an amazing ability to connect, and it wouldn’t be surprising if Graham is connecting to you through your very special cat.