10 Reasons having a cat is better than kids
Unlike kids, cats are relatively low maintenance, and Paws shares 10 reasons why having cats is better than having kids.
1) No diapers needed.
2) No teasing for money, no matter what age they are.
3) No school activities that run you ragged for years.
4) No Driver’s Ed and high auto insurance costs.
5) No worry about what profession they’ll pursue when they grow up or how you’ll pay those college bills.
6) No panic when they don’t get home at the midnight curfew because they’re joy riding with their friends.
7) No drug and alcohol addictions.
8) If the kitties are spay/neutered, no worry about early babies or teenage pregnancies.
9) No proms, graduations and wedding bills that run into big bucks.
10) No could have, would have, should have – comparing you to their friends’ parents.
Our cats love us no matter what. And if you treat them extra special, they’ll love you even more.
Do you have some reasons to share on why having cats is better than having kids? If so, please share and join in on this fun discussion.