Wordless Wednesday: Kitten goes for a ride

There’s nothing cuter than a kitten, and this little one checks out a classy pink car. Do your kitties like cars, even if they are the play kind?
Share your thoughts on this relatively Wordless Wednesday

Kitten goes for a ride in a classy pink convertible

Kitten goes for a ride in a classy pink convertible

Lenny checks out this classy pink convertible.

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop

Category: Cat Humor, Lenny

About the Author

14 Responses to Kitten goes for a ride

1. I likes to push cars… but they fall over. Balls are more fun.

-Lil Bear.

2. Louise says:

My husband and i were just discussing our cats and cars on the occasion of the trip we made to Houston and Austin (from the Tallahassee, FL area). Our cats generally don’t like car trips, but then we only ever take them to bad places (kennels, vets). But I don’t know if we will have the courage to try a fun trip with three cats. That could be too much of an adventure for us!

I’ve been surprised to find how many people do vacation with their cats. I suppose if the kitties were socialized to cars as kittens, it might work ok. Otherwise, hummmmm?

3. meowmeowmans says:

Such a cute picture! Go, kitty, go! 🙂

I’m not the biggest fan of cars – but they do get me to some really awesome places!

5. Ruth says:

Thank you for these precious pictures- there is nothing sweeter than kittens, the car is cute too <3

6. Adorable!

7. Robin says:

Awww! This is so cute! That kitten has a great ride. My cats are not fond of the real car for sure. I’m not certain about toy cars. I will have to try it with them some time! 🙂

Catpersonable BJ Bangs

At Paws for Reflection, we're serious about cats, writing about cat health, cat rescue and cat news. We delve into why cats are the absolute best soul mates. We spring in a little humor with lots of travel tips, photos and a few feline tales, making Paws for Reflection a must stop for cat information on the cat crazed Internet. BJ is an award-winning blogger/journalist, communications professional and photographer.

2017 Winn Feline Foundation Media Appreciation Award

Follow Paws on Social Media

Fix Felines by Five Months Initiative

Siamese Rescue Volunteer

GRAND Galleries

A baby kitty is an ideal ice breaker when it comes to networking.

Paws is a Top 50 Cat Blogger