Space Age Cat Checks out Moon

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. Athena says:

Great pics. We cats are from space!

Athena

2. First of all thank you for visiting me, Loulou, and commenting on the shadows.
    I think I would probably choose to latch onto a comet and check out space that way. Maybe we could hook up our tails, haha.

3. meowmeowmans says:

We love your pictures, Lenny! Hey, maybe we can go to NIPtune? Of course, the Milky Way sounds pretty delicious, too. πŸ™‚

4. Cathy Keisha says:

Whoa! Nice recovery! When TW getting the flash in the pic, she deletes it but this is great! I don’t do Outer Space but who knows what will happen next week.

I was surprised because flash bounce usually goes in the trash. But I kinda like this cause it made me feel like he had a backdrop of the moon. Look forward to seeing what you come up with next week.

5. I suspect Mr. M would like to go to Niparnia.

6. Brian Frum says:

Hey, I can be a bit spacey sometimes too. Live long and foster and my the furs be with you!

7. What fun shots! Love Lenny’s Classic Tabby markings πŸ™‚ My boys would only want to go somewhere where there was nip, sunpuddles and stinky goodness πŸ™‚

Marty’s Mom

8. Madi says:

your gray furs look so soft and plush
    Hugs madi

9. I’m all for time travel, not so keen on the space travel though. I think if we could go anywhere it would have to have rivers of cream and fields of nip, and a good vet. purrs ERin

10. Mommy has a moon tattoo so we’d go there! Happy Sunday!

11. Diane Reaves says:

My Katya would only go if she was sure there were no other small animals on the planet. So she’d pick the moon. There is a man there, and she likes humans.

12. LP says:

It looks like the purrfect lighting for night hunting! We think our cats would like to stay on the ground, here on earth! ;p

the critters in the cottage xo

Those are great shots πŸ™‚ Yes, definitely thee moon because it is made of cheese πŸ™‚ or at least they think it is.