10 sports my cats would compete in during 2016 Summer Olympics would be the ones they excel at: running, jumping, and wrestling. We left out sleeping and eating because those aren’t a part of the games.
My 5 felines have been joining their human watching the nightly recap of the games which can be wagered on sites such as w88 for pc, and we asked them what sports they’d be good at. They give their answers as part of this fun Sunday Selfie Blog Hop hosted by The Cat On My Head.
10 sports my cats would compete in during 2016 Summer Olympics
- Pole Vault. We don’t need a pole to vault. We can easily match their feats, if we decide that’s what we want to do.
- Balance Beam. We can right ourselves from most any position, and with our claws digging in, there’s no way, you’d get us to fall off that beam.
- Wrestling. Anyone in a multi-cat household knows we cats are incredible wrestlers with outstanding endurance. We don’t really follow any rules, but we know we’d win this one paws down.
- 100 Meter Relay. We cats are great sprinters. We don’t really care for marathons, but at short distances, we can leave any human in the dust.
- Floor Gymnastics. Like wrestling, we cats con control our feline bodies and catapult into somersaults, cartwheels, dance routines, and more without missing a beat.
- Fencing. We cats don’t need swords to show our might. We have built-in claws that will do the trick.
- Soccer. Chasing balls is part of a day’s play, so why not prove our stuff at the Olympics. Of course, we aren’t so great at the teamwork as we like to do our own thing.
- Hurdles. What’s one more jump and going through a course lined with hurdles. We’d excel.
- Being a spectator. We cats love t watch. We are very curious and observant.
- Swimming. Some cats like to swim, and they’d be a real match for decorated medalist Michael Phelps, but we’d stay ten catlengths away from any pool, because when it comes to water, one paw in is enough.
It’s fun to write about humorous things when it comes to our cats. That’s why Paws for Reflection is sharing a second post on the 2016 Summer Olympics. While my cat may not have won any medals, they are my champions. Why are your cats your champions? Please weigh in and share your thoughts.