Siamese Cats have handsome blue eyes

1. Linus is handsome! Mom loves us both equally for our different personalities and quirks 🙂

2. LP says:

Linus is handsome indeed! Our Mama loves us all equally because each of us is equally unique 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

3. We love all your Selfies. Baby’s got blue eyes…just a purrfect song for Linus 😀 All Granny’s cats were favourites, but they all had a different purrsonality, that made each one very special. Pawkisses for a Happy Day 🙂 <3

They indeed are all very different which makes them very special. Every time I think about blue eyes, I think of Frank Sinatra. Guess I’m kinda dating myself…

4. Linus is very handsome! No favorites here…the mom loves all of us.

5. Torties are always #1 in my heart, but I adore Siamese and would love to adopt one someday.

6. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Linus is like a twin to Pipo. Minko has baby blue eyes, while Pipo’s are more sapphire-like.
    Well, we love meezers too! Can you tell? MOL!!
    Great selfies today!
    MIAOW!

Linus is very handsome. I agree, all cats are different. I love my 13 for each of their unique qualities.

8. speedyrabbit says:

OMB those eyes are beautiful,xx Speedy

Linus is very handsome.

10. Who could trade a blue eyed wonder such as you, Linus, you are perfect, like your selfies. purrs ERin

11. Hope you have a wonderful day!

12. Oh, Linus, are YOU handsome! I suspect Bear is part Siamese because he’s VERY VERY vocal and he’s “velcro cat” too. Add his lean, long build and dental problems (the vet said it was more common in them – I haven’t found any proof of that though) … and I have my suspicions 🙂 Siamese are magnificent creatures!

Sorry Bear has dental issues. I’m not aware of that being an issue with Siamese, but good to know. Lean and long and handsome they are. Bear sounds like he’s one very special kitty!

13. Beautiful blue eyes and great selfies!

The Florida Furkids