Remembering 9-11

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. Basil says:

We will never furget either – a very sad day indeed!

Purrs

Basil & Co xox

2. A serious day for the USA and a sad one.

3. I’m glad I’m not the only one that has to bribe the star to participate 🙂

4. Here I was not yet born but peep recalls the day vividly, and the shock wave that crossed the globe was greater than anything peep has known. Such a very sad day for the US and the world of decent free and honest folk. That day will never be forgotten. respectful purrs ERin

5. We will always remember 9/11. That painting is a bittersweet memory.

The Florida Furkids

6. Brian Frum says:

We will never forget, never ever.

That is a lovely painting. My husband was working in the garage and heard about the first plane on the radio. He shouted in to tell me, so I put the TV on to see if there was any news on what had happened. As I watched, the second plane hit. It was so unreal, I couldn’t comprehend what I was seeing.

• BJ Bangs says:

I was at having my eyes checked. The doctor was abnormally late and didn’t see anything. When I got to the office around 11am, I found our receptionist glued
      to a TV in the break room. Everyone kept asking did you hear. I had no idea and stood there in shock.

8. Over here in the UK, The Staff was on holiday that week and she was spending the day out with her father. Then her mother phoned on the mobile and said what had happened! They couldn’t believe it and thought it must be an accident or a cruel joke! They soon found it wasn’t either of those! Those pictures are quite something!! xx

That is a beautiful painting and your kitties are adorable.

10. LadyMum was just getting uppy with NYLABLUE when her furend called her sobbin an tellin her to tern on thee Tee Vee. So LadyMum did an shee said shee just sat there stunned….shee said it was like not beein abull to tern away frum a car crash (shee used to bee a Tow truck Lady)…
    Shee reememburrss her furend sayin thee werld wood change fur efurr…..
    Thee paintin iss berry luvley BJ Bangss an Lenny….
    Sinseerlee, Siddhartha Henry =^,.^= an LadyMum

11. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

The petcretary was taking her then furkids to the vet…and it was announced on the radio as she was driving there. So she asked the vet peeps to go and check on their TV and wow, it was for real and horrible. When she got back home her mom called from Canada to ask if she ad heard the news…cause for sure it was on all the TVs there too:(

We will not forget about 9-11. May the eternal peace of love heal our wounds, but the scars will still be there and we will not ever forget.

• BJ Bangs says:

It was like a horror story unfolding. The plane, the North Tower Collapsing, then the South Tower. The Pentagon. The scars will be etched upon those of us who lived through it. I can’t imagine what the people of New York felt.