Cat checks out pumpkin and other Fall adventures

There’s nothing quite like Fall, and this cat checks out pumpkin and other Fall adventures. Little Yellow is curious about all these different smells. These flowers are crisper than the softer ones he played with this Summer. Needless to say, this pumpkin is bigger than his 10 pounds, and he wonders if this big round wonder would this make an interesting dinner. Turns out pumpkin is good for kitties. I haven’t tried it, but I understand it is a good filler food. As the cats, and their human, have put on some extra pounds, we may want to give it a try.

Today, we’re joining The Cat On My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop with our Fall Selfies – cute and shameless as they may be.

Sunday Selfie Blog Hop

This Sunday Selfies Blog Hop is being hosted by The Cat on My Head

Rolling in the Grass

Meanwhile Siamese Linus is in seventh Heaven, rolling in all the leaves that have magically appeared these past few weeks! He’s so happy he can’t contain himself, and we can only think of the word, ecstasy. This is what you call a shameless Selfie, as he shows off his whole underside as he rolls and rolls and rolls. His human thinks she might join him. As a kid, I always loved to rustle my feet in the leaves, and jump into those huge piles of leaves. If I liked it so much, why shouldn’t the cats? And I think maybe I’ll just put down the camera, and join in as they romp through the grass and roll in the leaves.

Do you have a favorite Fall past time? Do your cats enjoy Autumn? Do they like to play in the leaves and check out the Fall flowers? And is Fall your favorite time of year. It sure if for me. No more summer humidity with crisp, sunny, bright blue skies. Delightful! Share your thoughts on this Sunday Selfie.

Cat checks out pumpkin

Cat checks out pumpkin

Cat checks out pumpkin

This cat just loves Fall. It’s so crisp!

Cat checks out pumpkin

Cat Little Yellow soaks up the sunshine.

Cats checks out pumpkin

Rolling in the grass is ooohhh so much fun!

Cat checks out pumpkin

Siamese Cat Linus is right in Heaven. Could he look happier!

Cat checks out pumpkin

Cat checks out these bright orange pumpkins

About the Author

18 Responses to Cat checks out pumpkin and other Fall adventures

1. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

Beautiful Fall selfies!
    Petcretary enjoys fall, too:)

2. Such beautiful pictures and someone looks open for tummy rub…MOL πŸ˜€ Enjoy the beautiful weather that Autumn brings. We love the colors of the Season and when the Sun is shining, but not the wind and rain. Pawkisses for a Happy Day πŸ™‚ <3

3. Love the cats and the pumpkins!

4. These are beautiful photos. Looks like your kitties really like Autumn.

Lovely photos. Linus looks ecstatic!

Great photo, I love cats and Fall so they are a perfect combination.

7. I have never seen pumpkins before, but if there is a chance of a mouse being withing I would give it a go. Hmm well I am not that keen on autumn as things start to get cold and dank at night which is when I mainly work the hedgerows, but you can’t beat a good leaf chasing session! purrs ERin

The only good thing about the darkness earlier is we get to sleep a little more. We’ll have to check to see if there is a mouse in or hiding underneath the pumpkin.

8. Athena says:

Beautiful pictures. We love autumn πŸ™‚

9. Gorgeous fall pictures! Of course, I’m partial to the feline models, but the scenery is beautiful as well.

10. Basil says:

What beautiful pictures today, we love them! Autumn/Fall is our favourite time of year too πŸ˜€ leaf chasing is such a great past-time! MOL

Purrs

Basil & Co xox

Catpersonable BJ Bangs

At Paws for Reflection, we're serious about cats, writing about cat health, cat rescue and cat news. We delve into why cats are the absolute best soul mates. We spring in a little humor with lots of travel tips, photos and a few feline tales, making Paws for Reflection a must stop for cat information on the cat crazed Internet. BJ is an award-winning blogger/journalist, communications professional and photographer.

2017 Winn Feline Foundation Media Appreciation Award