Sunday Selfie: Pink Collar taking a nap

Pink Collar is enjoying a lazy Sunday doing her favorite hobby: napping..

Pink Collar is enjoying a lazy Sunday doing her favorite hobby: napping..

Feline arthritis, a silent epidemic

Pink Collar has problems jumping due to her arthritis. Her human has put several boxes and arranged furniture to make it easier for her to get to her favorite sleeping places.

Are your cats napping today. This human is kind of jealous, cause that’s what I’d like to be doing. No luck. Got to shovel snow, do dishes, and hopefully do some writing. What are your cats up to today?

Today, we’re joining the Cat on My Head’s Sunday Blog Hop. Thanks for hosting this awesome blog hop.

Sunday Selfie Blog Hop

Category: Cat Pop Culture

Related Posts

About the Author

24 Responses to Sunday Selfie: Pink Collar taking a nap

1. Dog collars says:

Thanks for sharing such great article about dogs. The social adaptations of pets and humans are same enough that dogs can live perfectly happy lives surrounded by humans and vice versa. Pets are pampered with the best of food and medical care, frequently sleeping in their owners’ comfortable beds.Do you have any other articles about dogs?

2. We used to do that with Peanut. She was able to get everywhere because we put in steps. now Everyone loves the steps!

We hope you had a good week, sorry we are late!

Happy Sunday Selfie!

3. We used to do that with Peanut. She was able to get everywhere because we put in steps. not everyone loves the steps!

We hope you had a good week, sorry we are late!

Happy Sunday Selfie!

4. Nellie says:

Easy on Sunday is my favorite. As a matter of fact, mes is cuddled on Mommy’s chest as wes visits those who visits us! It is my FAVORITE thing to does on a Sunday afternoon!
    And Pink Collar, my Mommy does the same. Mes used to bes a grand jumper, and new mes can only dreams about it.
    Many Kisses
    Nellie

Sunday is a great day for napping. If only wes could have Sundays all week long, but the kitties do. Mums is thinking about getting some stairs to help kitty get to higher places.

5. The purrfect Sunday activity!

6. mark watson says:

Oooh I fancy having some more stairs and boxes around the Palace to get to the harder to reach places, they sure do help even a none arthritic cat. Lovely selfie this week, I am totally envious of that sun puddle.

Purrs, Erin

Lovely snoozy selfies. I have been spending all my time napping too.

8. Pipo/Minko/MrJackFreckles says:

We are definitely into the snooze mode. Pawppy is home which means lap time and the sun puddles are big and warm today. Hooray! So far we do not seem to have issues with getting where we want to be…though Pipo might soon need devices like yours. He gets glucosamine which has helped lots thus far.

9. I envy that sun!! Gorgeous, Pink Collar. We hope you have a great nap 🙂

10. Deziz World says:

Aaaaaaw She’s so purretty. We’re tryin’ out a purroduct right now, dat would be very helpful fur dat arfur-itis. We’re hopin’ da company let’s us have a give away. We’ll be tellin’ eveypawdy ’bout it soon. Mommy’s wishin’ she’d had it when sis Lexi was still here cuz her arfur-itis was pawful. Anyways, big hugs fur all. We’ve gotta go nap. MOL

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

I’ll have to keep watching for it. We use the glucosamine, but I know she’s in pain. The pain killer isn’t really all that helpful. Thinking about acupuncture.

11. The Canadian Cats says:

Getting older is a real drag. Dad has made me stairs so I can get up on the bed and snuggle with mom. I actually like to be close but not TOO close so I keep pushing her body away from me. MOL
    Glad to meet ya’s.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

12. Timmy says:

Dad set up stairs for brofur Buddy Budd so he can get around. Purrs that you have a wonderful nap in the sun

I gotta find some of those stairs, too. Have lots of crates and boxes around to help her. Pink collar’s favorite place now is on top of the Monitor for the heat.

13. speedyrabbit says:

The great Snooze that’s what Sundays are for,xx Speedy

Catpersonable BJ Bangs

At Paws for Reflection, we're serious about cats, writing about cat health, cat rescue and cat news. We delve into why cats are the absolute best soul mates. We spring in a little humor with lots of travel tips, photos and a few feline tales, making Paws for Reflection a must stop for cat information on the cat crazed Internet. BJ is an award-winning blogger/journalist, communications professional and photographer.

2017 Winn Feline Foundation Media Appreciation Award