Are your cats giving up partying or napping for Lent?

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. You are ALL partying in style and we LOVE the beads!!

Lovely photos of all of you. I will leave the bourbon to my mum, and she had better keep away from my nip.

3. Athena says:

Beautiful selfies!

Alcohol is bad for kitties so none for me neither.

Athena

The bourbon was a cute parody; however, I figured I should be responsible and admit it’s very bad for kitties, probably not so good for us humans either. Have a great week!

4. Oh yeah….we’ve been called party animals. 🙂

5. Hairballs and Hissyfits says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! You guys know how to party!! Amarula is wondering…since you guys aren’t allowed to drink bourbon …if she can have yours!??

Very cute Mardi Gras photos. I am giving up chocolate for Lent, but I don’t think the kitties are going to give up anything. 🙂

7. Mardi Gras is so much fun, even though we’re not really partiers. I miss the days when Travel Channel would air the parade live. Mudpie will mostly likely catch up her snoozing during Lent…after all, spring and summer is right around the corner!

Mardi Gras is fun cause it’s so colorful. Kitties need to do lots of napping so they can go outside to play when it gets warmer. Mudpie definitely has the right idea.

8. Nope no partying in this here palace, just the usual high jinks and chaos, which is enough for anyone! As for lent, I’m planning on making eep give up cream and pizza and all things fattening. Me, I’ll be giving up abstaining and will relish helping peep… by eating the cream!
    Purrs, Erin

9. Stunning photos! You all are such good sports! I’d be lucky to get one usable shot with Bear … even if I bribed him with noms 🙂