Cat gets a new pink collar

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. Brendalyn says:

Lovable! you look gorgeous pussy! I love your pink collar.

2. LP says:

Our friend’s black dog always wears a pink collar.You have something in common with a dog!! Heehee 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

3. It definetely brings out the best in you Double Pawkiss for a Happy Week ahead☺❤

4. It looks stunning on you!

Wow, that old collar sure lasted a long time! So yeah, it was totally tie for a new one.

She looks very pretty in her new pink collar. The only time I have worn a collar is when my mum put a cat camera on it.

That is a nice new collar, very smart to have a break-away one.

8. Aww, Pink Collar looks mighty fine in her new collar, definitely a winner for a black cat looking to hit the town with the right gear on. Me? well my ears say it all. Have a wonderful, and pink collar week. Purrs, ERin

9. Athena says:

Pink Collar looks amazing in her collar!

10. Annie says:

Pink Collar, is a lovely lady. I bet she likes her new collar. It really does show off her fur beautifully.

11. Brotheres am always curious about what their sisfurs are doing… Hot Pink am just the right color fur Pink Collar! Black furs looks good with pink.

As a tuxie, Mom gotted me a red collar with a bow tie when I was a kitten. I looked furry spiffy and ready to go uptown in my tuxedo suit and red bow tie. -Katie Kitty Too.

12. Great photos of all of you beautiful kitties! We hope Pink Collar likes her spiffy new collar … she’s definitely one of a kind 🙂