Daylight Savings Time springs clocks ahead, but do kitties care?

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. Love the photos! The only times my kitties are tuned into are breakfast, snacks and dinner!

2. Henry says:

Awww! What a cutie! Very adorable photos 🙂

Henry

3. Basil says:

We’ve still got 2 more weeks before the clocks shift and the P.A. starts moaning about having an hour less sleep a night! MOL

Happy St Patrick’s Day!

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox

4. I’m Granny’s wake up…call…MOL…I’m 7 AM sharp, no matter if it is Summer or Wintertime, I think I live with the rising of the Sun…or belly 😀 Very cute Selfies btw. Pawkisses for a Happy Thursday 🙂 <3

5. Our cats just sleep longer into the day, the love a sunny nap!

6. Jean Dion says:

Fergus is my little timekeeper, but you’re right. He doesn’t seem to use a formal clock. When he sees a bright sky, he knows it’s time for food! I am worried about what will happen later this summer when the sun starts coming up at 5am. No more sleeping in!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

7. My peep tries to ignore the clock changes and carries on as normal, so I get fed at the same time. It is as much a state of mind as anything it seems. Maybe more peeps should try it and then maybe life would be less stressful?

8. I rebelled. I had no where to be today so I got up at my usual time and then changed the clocks! Mudpie was happy to sleep in with me too, thankfully 🙂

9. Mary McNeil says:

My cats seem a tad confused about getting fed an hour earlier than usual. But what really irks them is when it’s an hour late in November !

10. Thank you for the DST lesson! Lots of people do not like DST but I can see why it might be a good idea to keep it. I bet most cats kept their humans on the old schedule anyway. I know Beau Beau would always jump on us at the normal time no matter about DST or not 🙂

Great selfies. I prefer the fall back time change.

We get our time change in 2 weeks. I don’t like it when my meals come at the wrong time.

My human was an hour late feeding us this morning!

14. Lenny, you’re right. I don’t care about time. It’s a human concept not for us kitties. We go by gut instinct. Hungry, that’s food time.

You and Little Yellow look fantabulous my friends.

Mom loved the info on DST.

Kitty Kisses,