April Fool’s Day: No more snow

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. Pam Greer says:

We’ve hardly had any snow this winter and now springs seems to be here in full.

2. You DO have a lot of snow. This is amazing. it’s April already!!

3. We seldom have that sot of snow in UK, maybe once in ten years or twenty even dependant which part. We do get lots of rain these days so it is oft a grey place to live, especially in winter.
    Hope you all see spring, and those crocuses, very soon.
    Purrs, Erin

How sad that that kitty got lost in the snow. 🙁 You kitties are lucky to stay indoors.

She must have really loved that cat because she talked about it for years after. I was so young, I barely remember the kitty. Indeed my kitties are lucky to be safe and sound inside.

5. Chirpy Cats says:

We had the exact same as you! A nice April Fools snow day, but it was no joke! We have some cats who love the snow and others who prefer their heated comforts. We can’t wait for Spring!

6. Chirp Cats says:

7. We’re fed up with it too. We didn’t get as much in February as you did, but we got 30 inches in the March blizzard, then 6 inches yesterday. Enough already. I want snow for Christmas (which never happens). Then it just becomes a bother.

Maybe someone’s playing a trick on us, and we’re going to have Christmas in July?? Freezing rain for Tuesday – kitties and me say – NO. We’ve had enuf.

We have spring here. Today was sunny and warm at 58F. Our winter was mild over all and our flowers arrived early. I am glad we don’t get snow like that!

9. Annie says:

I bet Linus was happy to see all that snow from inside through the window. Paws looks cute checking everything out. Hopefully, you’ll see those pretty crocuses soon!

10. Well, we’re finally having spring here. But can’t complain because this has been a VERY mild winter. Only two snowfalls and it was all gone in a couple of days. Now that’s my kind of winter! Hope you get your spring weather sooner rather than any later!

We had that last year, but wow, this started the end of December and it does not want to let go. Even my TV dish got buried.

11. Diane Reaves says:

BJ – just wanted to tell you that I shared the info from the last blog about the litter made from coconut shells. We have both tried it and like it. Also got a nice email from the owner of the company, asking where I heard about it, and I referred him to your blog. His name is Tom Jones – I assume not the singer.

That is so sad about your Mom’s cat. I keep mine inside in all weather.