Kitties get bored! Views of the outside can entertain them

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. I agree with this completely! When Bear gets bored, things get hairy. When I had Kitty, I didn’t have to worry about it. But Bear starts breaking and attacking things. I need to do better about playing with him and keeping him stimulated. Since I started the blog, I haven’t had the time to play with him every day.

From what I’ve read, we should play with them for about 5 to 10 minutes, a couple times a week. I have to admit, I try to have them play with one another.
      Concats on your BlogPaws award? If you’re going to be at the conference this year, I gotta meet you.

2. We are in Love with the snow owl. He is so full of attention, just like a kitty 😀 We loved your boring pictures, but found them not boring at all, on the contrary it was a pleasure to look at them…also knowing that Winter is finally over, makes them more special 😀
    When I feel bored, I first go in and out of the house and Granny has to open and close the door for me and after doing that for some time, I am going to sleep…for a long time. When Granny is bored, I do the same, so she has something to do…MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday 🙂 <3

Nothing more fun than making your human open and close doors for you. Keeps kitties and their human entertained. We, also, love, the Snowy Owl, and what’s so cool, we could get close enough with a long lens to actually capture his face. Have a pawsome week!

3. speedyrabbit says:

mind you with wildlife tv like that to entertain you you shouldn’t get to bored,xx Speedy

4. meowmeowmans says:

You are so, so right! We always encourage our cats to check out the scene through the window. They always seem to enjoy. We have deer, squirrels and birds, but have not seen turkeys or snowy owls in the yard to date. 🙂

5. Even I, an outdoor princess gets a little lost for things to do when it snows, so any distraction is good news, so long as it isn’t noisy. Looks like you have some very interesting wildlife come to your patch, mine is mainly mice rabbits and sparrows.
    Purrs, ERin

The mice run too fast to capture them on film, and we’ve got plenty. The kitties do a pretty good job of keeping them under control, tho. No rabbits tho.

Your kitties should never be bored. 🙂

7. Athena says:

Those are great views!

Thanks, Athena! Luv your art photos. Gotta find the time to get some art together to participate in your blog hop. Great idea.