Meet the Cats: Lenny, a feral kitten, learned everything from humans

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. Happy 5th Gotcha Day, Lenny. You are a very special kitty, having a very special family too πŸ™‚ Extra five Happy Pawkisses for the occasion πŸ™‚ <3

2. Lenny is totally gorgeous – and how lucky he was to find you (or is it you to find him???)

3. Jean Dion says:

What a wonderful story! You made my eyes a little leaky. I’m glad Lenny has such a wonderful home, and he reminds me of my Fergus. He was abandoned by his mother for an unknown time, and he was bottle fed by me last year. I can’t imagine my life without him now, and I’m hoping to help another bottle baby litter this year, if they need my help. Such rewarding work.

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

4. Athena says:

What a beautiful story! Lenny is so cute πŸ™‚

I love happy endings. I am glad Lenny got his.

6. What a story!!! Lenny could not be any cuter, then and now. How heartbreaking what happened to his siblings though πŸ™

It’s very sad about his siblings, but so happy he made it to a very happy, safe home. And I can’t thank Kimberly enough for all she did to help him survive.

7. Jan K says:

What a story Lenny has! We are so glad he found his happy home with you. He certainly went from an adorable little lost kitten to a handsome young cat!

8. Annie says:

Happy 5th Gotcha Day, Lenny! He has quite a rescue story. Goodness, it’s sad but I’m glad Lenny had a happy ending. His kitten pictures are just adorable.

9. Timmy says:

Lenny looks like an adorable cat who has graced your home and returned the love given him twofold. Our Einstein was brought to Dad in a coma at maybe 3-4 weeks and Dad bottle fed him. Luckily our Rumpy took him under paw and taught him how to be a fine young cat. A bit bad too MOL

What a great rescue story! It sounds like Lenny was raised well, even if humans had to do it.

What a lovely story, and such adorable pictures of little Lenny. Happy 5th Gotcha Day, Lenny!

We took a trip down memory lane as some of these were taken a few years ago. With all these comments, I think Lenny may be asking for a Gotcha party.

12. Kitties Blue says:

What a wonderful story and happy ending for Lenny. Happy Gotcha Day, Lenny. Hope it is filled with warm cuddles, love and treats, of course. Our Astrid and brother Bobby were abandoned by their mom at birth and raised by humans as well. Astrid likes humans just fine and some of the rest of the bunch as well. Thanks for sharing this with everyone on the hop XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Isn’t it amazing how a baby feral kitten can learn to be cat from a human. Amazing, and I’m so glad Astrid and brother Bobby learned from their human teachers, as well. Thanks for hosting the Selfie Sunday Blog Hop. It’s really the best!

13. Aww, that is quite a tale he has, and no mistake. The lad did well to survive and nature and fate brought him to your door and to a life with a lovely family. Thank you for sharing him this Sunday.
    Purrs, Erin