Black cats rock, and my black cats rock my world

1. Dash Kitten says:

Our senior Peanut was a kitten at heart until she got beyond 18, playing with Mr Sparkle Ball, or Crinkle Ball. Like your lady, she was a special senior with CATtitude 🙂

I love seeing seniors on blogs, they are amazing and wonderful, and deserve the blogging spotlight.

2. jean dion says:

What a sweet story! I’m so glad you were able to get her arthritis pain under control. My heart cat, Eamon, fought with arthritis for many years. He had good days and bad, but I know that the right medications extended his life for years. I hope the same is true for Pink Collar!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

Thanks for sharing! We certainly hope we can get the arthritis pain under control like you did for Eamon. She does better when it’s warm and the sun is shining.

3. Marie Symeou says:

Lovely story and what a beautiful cat!

4. My first ever cat was a black cat called Peter and I loved him heaps – I’ve never forgotten him…

They’re all so very special, and each one holds a place in our hearts, whether they’ve passed over the bridge or are here with us.

5. Well, we’re BIG black cat fans here. They are terrific house panthers.

I loved the story of Pink Collars! I hope you are able to find her kitten photos – I’d love to see them.

I certainly hope I can find them too. I know I have a photo of her with her head stuck in a bag of cat food. Also have one with her a Smokey Blue.

7. What a sweet story! I can see why you kept her for yourself! My black cat was Tosha – we found her abandoned by the side of the road one night. It was pitch black, so it was a miracle we found her. She was skin and bones and riddled with fleas. Naturally, we took care of that and she spend many, many happy years with us!

Tosha was one very lucky kitty to have found you. They come into our lives in such different ways. It’s really amazing.

8. Pink Collar is a beautiful black panfur ! Purrs

9. Annie says:

I really enjoyed reading this story. Pink Collar is so pretty and it really was meant to be that she make her home with you. Her New Year’s photo is stunning!

Oh yes, I love black kitties!

I can’t understand why black cats are so often overlooked and undervalued because they are so very special. I agree about her New Year’s photo. She could be Queen of the Ball.

10. speedyrabbit says:

My mummy loves black cats too,beautiful girl,xx Speedy

11. Clearly this was a relationship that was preordained, and what a life you have shared. There is nothing finer than a life shared, so heres to the future, and more wonderful selfie opportunities for a truly beautiful lady.
    Purrs, ERin

You’re right. It was a relationship that was meant to be. A kitten was not on my radar that day, but she’s been on it ever since.

12. Brian says:

She is such a beauty and we can imagine the adorable wee kitten she was!