Kitty in a suitcase

BJ Bangs is an award-winning journalist, photographer, and communication profession who is an aspiring author. She loves everything about cats, including visiting cool cat events and writing about them.

1. Well done on your achievement so thrilled for you!! Winn Feline Foundation!

2. I can’t wait to meet you!!! I love the pictures of your feline “helpers.” Bear’s had the crazies all day … bouncing off anything in his path!

3. Jean Dion says:

I love the positive feel of this blog post! It does seem like things really are turning in your direction. I hope you get all that you hope for (and more!) from BlogPaws. I’ll miss it this year, but I hope to be back with bells on in 2018. Who knows what great things you’ll be up to at that time, right?

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

4. BJ says:

Indeed I’d better cause there’s a Siamese in it right now.

5. Brian says:

I’m not going to BlogPaws but Flat Brian is and the Dad is taking him. Hopefully you two will get to exchange a howdy!

6. I hope to get to BlogPaws one year but I just have too many obligations at home right now. Have a blast…we can’t wait to hear all about it!

This is my second time, the first was five years ago. I’m pretty excited. Hope you can make it sometime, but when duty calls, we have to do what we have to do.

7. 15andmeowing says:

Have a wonderful trip.

8. I hope BlogPaws goes well for you all, and if you happen to have little stowaway, then maybe that is just a bit of feline inspiration for the new journey, physical and metaphorical the you are about to undertake.
    Purrs for a lovely week and safe travelling.
    ERin

Thanks so much. We all need feline inspiration. Even though cats rock the Internet, they seem to still be second fiddle to dogs. Don’t get it. Wish you were at BlogPaws, cause would luv to meet you.

9. Bilge says:

Hi there, I have recently (2 weeks ago) adopted my third furry boy from OHS. He was very scared due to his previous owners bad treatment. So when Vet recommended to buy and use Feliway diffuser at least for a month, I didn’t hesitate to buy it. As soon as we got home, I plugged it in his bedroom (until my two cats and him ready to meet, I have a separate room for this new boy Tiny). And I slept with him that night until I woke up middle of the night feeling dizziness and nausea, I got up and open the window, unplugged the diffuser from the plug and went to my bedroom and open my window to get fresh air to my lungs. Since then never used it.
    The vet told me that the Active ingredient is a mother cat’s pheromone, but she didn’t include what is the excipient in this product, which whoever lives in that environment and the cats inhales it. Actually it is Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon q.s which is extremely flammable and poisonous.
    You can read it’s MSDS sheet here: http://doc.ccc-group.com/msds/english/507111.pdf
    By the way it affects on the living beings’ nervous system. Babbies, adults, cats…. it is not the cat pheromone, it is the poison that makes animal dozed. For your consideration!

Thanks for sharing. I will check out the MSDS sheet. I’ve used the product, but I haven’t been all that impressed with it.