Cat Tourism & Events are on the upswing, with new events cropping up every day
If you want to get your cat fix while on vacation, and you can’t take your cat with you, there are lots of places and events, worldwide, that are all about cats. Check out our growing list of places you’ll definitely want to put on your must-visit list.
Did you know:,
- Ernest Hemingway’s Home & Museum in Key West, Florida, has a host of cat descended from a cat given to him from a sea captain?
- Cats freely roam the Italian ruins where Julius Caesar once stood.
- Cat events are growing in popularity, with CatFest London set for July 14, set to rival the American CatCon, set in LA on Aug. 4-5.
- There’s a cat sanctuary in Amsterdam, located on a canal. The Catboat is the only animal sanctuary that literally floats. A refuge for stray and abandoned cats which, thanks to its unique location on a houseboat in Amsterdam’s picturesque canal belt, has also become a world-famous tourist attraction.
- And Japan, one of the world’s most cat-friendly countries, boasts of two, not just one cat island.
At Paws for Reflection, we serve as a one-stop resource for cat tourism and events around the world. We also talk about why cats are the absolute best soul mates, sprinkling in a little humor, photos and a few feline tales, making Paws for Reflection a must stop for cat tourism information on the cat crazed Internet.